How to Work Types?
1. From the Smart-View FDM dashboard navigate to the side navigation bar
2. Click "Update Work Types" under "Work Type".
3. From the list of Work Types shown click the edit icon in the "Edit" column of the table.
Note: IoT Platfrom Installation and Replacement Work Types cannot be editted.
How to update Work Type Questions and Add Options?
Note: Provided with the Work Types table are the questions for the Work Type.
1. From the Work Types table click "Edit n Question" or "View n Questions" under the "Action" column for the desired Work Type.
Note: Generated Questions cannot be editted, this is shown in the "Action" column of the table.
2. Click "Edit Question" for Text Field Type questions, Click "Edit Question & Add Options" for Drop Down, Check Box, or Multiple Choice Field Type questions
3. Enter the data for the required fields.
4. Click "UPDATE QUESTION" from the "Update Question" popup form to save the updates.
How to update Drop Down, Check Box, or Multiple Choice Field Type question options?
Note: From the Questions table for the specified Work Type, provided in the "View" column are the options for Drop Down, Check Box, or Multiple Choice Field Type questions.
The default setting for Notification State is ("Disable")
1. Click "View Options" to be redirected to the question's options.
2. Click the edit icon from the "Edit" column.
4. Click "UPDATE OPTION" from the "Update Option" popup form to save the updates.
Note: Generated Questions with options cannot be editted.