▪ When a user Registers on the Smart-View FDM website, the user consents to receiving communications from the Smart-View team electronically and agrees that all notices, disclosures and other communications sent by the Smart-View FDM satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirement that such communications are considered to be in writing with the same legal stature as a written document. https://support.smartviewtechnology.co.za/index.php
▪ The User undertakes to ensure that the username and password are neither easily accessible nor disclosed to any unauthorized person. Storing the username and password on a computer or network will be regarded as negligence.
Channel Partner This is an entity that has an agreement with SmartView Technology as one of its resellers. The channel Partner can perform the following:
• Creates Company groups
• Creates Regions for each company
• Creates User 1 for each Group
• Adds Work Types for created groups.
Company This is an entity instance that can be created by the Channel Partner. When this instance is created the user assumes the Main Admin rights.
Main Admin has the following rights to perform:
• Create Groups Admins and read only users
• Manages all Work Types, Audits, Jobs, and Replacements under Company only
• Assigns Group Admins
• Create Work Types
• Manages their group admins and read-only users
Group (A or B) is the place, province or company branch for which the user would like to create a group for.
User 1/ User 2 These users belong to a specific group such as a certain region, they have limited functions within that respective group.
Group Admins Manages users and devices in their group. Management such as device update.
Read-Only These users can only view device and users’ details without any user data configuration.
Field User These users are registered for the Mobile platform (the Field Deployment Manager (FDM) mobile application)
Field users have the following rights:
• Create Generic Work Order
• Complete Work Order (Audit, Installation, or Replacement)
How to register a Smart-View FDM account?
1. Visit the Smart-View FDM address (http://fdm.smartviewtechnology.co.za) Register Smart-View FDM Account