How to import Work-Orders in FDM Platform?
1. From the FDM Dashboard the user will navigate to the “Import Work-Orders under Field Management and wait for the page to load.
2. Select groups to which the user to assign the Work-Orders to.
Note: The import format is provided in the "Example CSV File" (Click the link to download)
3. Download the example excel file provided for the data format.
4. Insert the work-order data in accordance with the example excel file provided.
5. Click "Choose File" to navigate to the excel file on your pc, laptop or external device with work-orders to be imported and select the file for upload.
6. Click "IMPORT JOBS" to import the devices.
With the Import Work-Order option, the user will be able to add more than one Work-Order at a time. This option is convenient as there will be times users will want to assign Work-Orders in bulk for a User.
- Example. CSV file this is an example of the file format which CSV files need to conform to in order to be successfully imported to the SmartView FDM Platform.
The file to be imported to SmartView FDM Platform needs to conform to the correct format.